- This episode is not to be confused with the home video A-Counting We Will Go.
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|A-Counting We Will Go!|
|Season 8, Episode 11|
|Air date||May 3, 2004|
|Written by||Cheryl Ammeter|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Counting and Numbers|
A Picture of Friendship
A Little Big Day
When Baby Bop feels discouraged that she doesn't know how to count to "10", Barney and the kids help her learn to count.
- Barney Theme Song
- A Hunting We Will Go
- The Clapping Song
- One Two Buckle My Shoe
- Pennies in My Pocket
- Books Are Fun!
- There Are Seven Days
- Numbers, Numbers
- A Big Parade Of Numbers
- I Love You
- This the 20th time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It was the Barney doll hiding in a blue bucket.
- BJ was mentioned in this episode.
|• A Fountain of Fun • On Again, Off Again • Sharing Is Caring! • Here Kitty, Kitty! • Once Upon a Fairy Tale
• It's Hot! It's Cold! • A Perfectly Purple Day • Day and Night • Play Piano with Me! • A Picture of Friendship
• A-Counting We Will Go! • A Little Big Day • A World of Friends • Who's Your Neighbor?
• Squares, Squares Everywhere • Let's Go for a Ride! • That Makes Me Mad! • It's Your Birthday, Barney!
• It's Showtime! • At Home in the Park
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.