- This video is not to be confused with the episode "A-Counting We Will Go!".
While having a fun filled day with counting, Barney and the kids decide to have a counting party inside the caboose. They get started on decorating inside the caboose and sending out invitations. While they wait for all of their friends to get there, Barney tells the viewers about the time when Baby Bop learned to count. Soon after Barney tells the story, Baby Bop, BJ, and Riff join them. They jump right in to play some number games. Then they are also joined with some friends. And while having fun, the kids learn an important lesson — you can't go wrong when you have friends to count on!
- Barney (Costume: Carey Stinson, Voice: Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Costume: Lauren Mayeux, Voice: Julie Johnson)
- BJ (Costume: Kyle Nelson, Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Riff (Costume: Jerad Harris, Voice: Michaela Dietz)
- Natalia (Montse Hernandez)
- Grace (Madison McPherson)
- Party Children (Skye Blakely, Gavin Cotter, Nick Fuhrmann, Emma Robinson)
- Mom (Shauna McLean)
- "Barney Theme Song"
- "A Great Day for Counting!"
- "It's Party Time"
- "Find the Numbers in Your House" (Scene taken from "You Can Count on Me!")
- "The Clapping Song" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "One Two Buckle My Shoe" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "Pennies in My Pocket" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "Way to Count" (Scene taken from "The Sword in the Sandbox: A Storybook Adventure")
- "Books Are Fun!" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "There Are Seven Days" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "Numbers, Numbers" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "The Fishing Song" (Scene taken from "Ducks and Fish")
- "A Big Parade Of Numbers" (Scene taken from "A-Counting We Will Go!")
- "Ten Little Fingers" (New material / Scene taken from "You Can Count on Me!")
- "The Ants Go Marching"
- "Icy, Creamy Ice Cream" (Scene taken from "Pistachio")
- "It's Party Time" (Reprise)
- "I Love You"
Production for this video took place in October 2009.
Behind the scenes
- This video marked:
- The first home video to feature the season fourteen version of the "Barney Theme Song". As such, this video was released first before that season began airing on television a month later.
- The final video in production order where Barney does not turn back into a plush doll at the end, not counting Best Fairy Tales which was originally produced a few years back before its release was ultimately delayed.
- The final video to be released before the television series' conclusion.
- After this, only subsequent videos would soon be released with some containing new content and some containing episodes from the previous seasons.
- This video uses blue colored vertical borders showcasing numbers on them for flashbacks of some episode clips being presented in its original 4:3 aspect ratio when originally aired on television as the new content for this video was presented in its 16:9 widescreen format since season thirteen. These would later be seen in I Can Do It! using different colored borders showcasing purple and green spots for different episode clips.
- This video marked:
- The final appearances of Natalia and Grace, and the only time they appeared together.
- The only time Natalia appeared without Joshua, not counting the featurette "Spanish Sing-Alongs" which was included as a special feature on the video release of Let's Go on Vacation.
- The final time BJ is performed by Kyle Nelson.
- The final video appearance of Riff, not counting any of the other videos that were released later during certain years since those contained episodes from the previous seasons. However, he would also be credited alongside his voice and costume actors for a few subsequent video releases containing new material despite not making any appearances in each one except for some flashbacks.
- Katherine Pully's name was misspelled as Katherine Pulley during the end credits.
- This video was released on Brian Eppes' thirty-first birthday, Jordan Kaufman's twenty-third birthday, Blake Garrett's eighteenth birthday, and Cameron ten Napel's eleventh birthday, six years after "All About Me" aired and Barney's Colorful World! was released and one year after "The Music Box: Switzerland" aired.