|Barney & Friends Episode|
|A Picture of Friendship|
|Season 8, Episode 10|
|Air date||October 24, 2003|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Ben Vaughn|
|Theme|| Being a Good Friend|
Caring for Friends
Play Piano With Me!
A-Counting We Will Go!
Barney and the children learn what it takes to be a good friend after accidentally hurting BJ's feelings for forgetting to add him in a drawing.
- Barney Theme Song
- Gonna Play Baseball
- Being Together
- This Is Not My Day
- I Can See It on Your Face
- The Friendship Song
- The Idea Song
- Friends of Mine
- That is What it Means to Be A Friend
- What a Baseball Day!
- I Love You
- This is the last season eight episode to air in 2003.
- After not being sung for eleven years, the song, "This Is Not My Day" returns in this episode since "Oh, What A Day!".
- After not being sung for six years, the song, "That is What it Means to Be A Friend" returns in this episode since Camp WannaRunnaRound.
- This episode was featured in Sharing is Caring.
|• A Fountain of Fun • On Again, Off Again • Sharing Is Caring! • Here Kitty, Kitty! • Once Upon a Fairy Tale
• It's Hot! It's Cold! • A Perfectly Purple Day • Day and Night • Play Piano with Me! • A Picture of Friendship
• A-Counting We Will Go! • A Little Big Day • A World of Friends • Who's Your Neighbor?
• Squares, Squares Everywhere • Let's Go for a Ride! • That Makes Me Mad! • It's Your Birthday, Barney!
• It's Showtime! • At Home in the Park
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.