|Barney's Happy Valentine's Day|
|Publication date||November 1997|
|Published by||Barney Publishing|
Scholastic & HIT
BJ's Little Boy Blue
Barney's Book of Hugs
Barney's Happy Valentine's Day is a 1997 children's picture book that was written by Guy Davis and illustrated by June Valentine-Ruppe.
The book was later released by Scholastic and HIT Entertainment when Barney was purchased by HIT.
This charming holiday book follows Barney as he wishes all of his friends a happy Valentine's Day. Featuring Barney's friends Baby Bop and BJ, Barney's Happy Valentine's Day also includes appearances by Professor Tinkerputt, Stella the Storyteller, Mother Goose, and other lovable characters from the popular TV show.
- Baby Bop
- Professor Tinkerputt
- Mr. Tenagain
- Mother Goose
- Old King Cole
- Stella the Storyteller
- Mr. Peekaboo
- Scooter McNutty
- Miss Etta Kette
- This book marks:
- The only Valentine's Day book in the Barney franchise.
- The first time we see other characters besides Barney, Baby Bop, & BJ appear in a book, the second time is in Barney's ABC, 123 and More!.
- The last appearances of Professor Tinkerputt, Mr. Tenagain and Mr. Peekaboo in the Barney franchise. However, Professor Tinkerputt would later appear in the video recording of the live show Barney's Big Surprise.
- The only time Mr. Tenagain and BJ appear together. However, Mr. Tenagain did not make an appearance with BJ on the television series.
- The Treehouse in this book resembles the one from season three.