Barney's House is the main setting for some home videos, "Come on Over to Barney's House", "Barney's Dino Dancin' Tunes", and "Barney's Pajama Party". It also appeared in some books, "Come On Over To Barney's House!" and "Playtime at Barney's House".
Other Rooms in the House
- A Room With A Bunch Of Toy Balls
- The Bubble Room
- The Butterfly Room
- The Music Room
- The front doorbell plays I Love You, and the back doorbell plays the Barney Theme Song.
- Barney's couch has made a few cameos in Season 14, during Baby Bop and BJ's joke segments.
- Originally, Lyrick Studios was going to have this be the main setting for the modern era, but instead HIT Entertainment decided to use the park instead.
- Barney is never seen coming to life, nor turning back into a doll in his own house (for obvious reasons).
- Barney has a special elevator that can take people upstairs besides using the stairs.
- Due to its only 3 appearances, we've never seen Riff or anyone else, visit this place.
- Barney's House was originally intended to be the new setting of Barney & Friends starting with Seaosn 7, but then they decided to have it take place at the park instead (according to resident production designer Bob Lavallee, they wanted a set that was a combined private and public place).
- The videos containing Barney’s house were filmed at the original Color Dynamics studios, in the same area that Barney and the Backyard Gang & the 1st and 2nd season of Barney & Friends were filmed.