Barney Live! - The Let's Go Tour is a stage show that was produced by AEG Live, along with HIT Entertainment. It first opened at the Mobile Civic Center in Mobile, Alabama on January 21, 2006 and originally ran up until 2007 in North America. It is Barney's sixth live show and his fourth national stage show tour (after Barney's Big Surprise, Barney's Musical Castle, and Barney's Colorful World!). The show would later tour in the United Kingdom in honor of Barney's 20th Anniversary in January 2008 - November of that year. It also performed in Ireland in 2009, Abu Dhabi, Asia in 2012 and in Muscat, Oman in 2013.
While eager to share their toys with the audience, Baby Bop and BJ's toys are broken, leaving them with nothing to play with. Barney takes them (and the audience) on a magical musical adventure where their toys can be repaired. With the help of the Imagination Machine, which is fueled by children's imaginations, they meet dancing teddy bears, out-of-this-world robots, a blue jay who plays the blues, life-sized musical instruments, and larger-than-life toys. They even get a big surprise... a new dino friend!
NOTE: The cast listed here preformed in the majority of the original North American tour and some parts of Europe. The only cast members that remain the same in every performance are the voice actors, as the voices are simply pre-recorded.
- Barney (Voice: Dean Wendt, Costume: Rick Starkweather / Patrick Mcalister)
- Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson, Costume: N/A)
- BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz, Costume: N/A)
- Riff (Voice: Michaela Dietz, Costume: N/A)
- Chris (Matt Stamm)
- Jean (Becky King)
(The song list is may or may not be complete but since this show only performed in some cities, the song list might be a bit out of order)
- Barney Theme Song
- The Clapping Song
- Laugh With Me!
- Broken Toys
- The Toy Factory
- Me and My Teddy
- Cookin' with Nursery Rhymes Medley: Polly Put the Kettle On, Little Jack Horner, The Muffin Man and Pat-a-Cake
- Boom, Boom, Ain't It Great to Be Crazy?
- Here Comes the Fire Engine
- The Caboose Rides in the Back
- Squishy, Squashy, Washy
- The Rocket Song
- We Are Little Robots
- A Rock N Roll Star
- Down on Grandpa's Farm
- Nursery Rhyme Animal Medley: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Mary Had a Little Lamb and Hey Diddle Diddle
- If All the Raindrops
- The Wheels on the Bus
- I Hear Music Everywhere *
- Mr. Knickerbocker
- When I'm Old Enough to Join the Band
- Blue Jay Blues
- How Does This Thing Work? *
- If You Imagine
- I Love You
- This live show marks:
- Instead of kids, there were two adults in this live show by the names of Chris and Jean who are known as "helpers" of the toy factory.
- The show was originally titled Barney's Tee-riffic Toy Factory, but due to the Let's Go videos selling well, the name was changed to "Let's Go to The Toy Factory" by request of marketing executives before finally becoming "The Let's Go Tour". 
- A guide named Sam replaces Chris and Jean as guides in the Middle Eastern and UK version of the tour.
- The vocals of "Mr. Knickerbocker" and "If All the Raindrops" would later be recycled in Barney Live in Concert - Birthday Bash!.
- This live show was originally going to be released on home video, but it was canceled for monetary reasons.
- The airplane from Barney's Colorful World! also appeared in this show.