|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 19B|
|Air date||October 12, 2006|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||Different Kinds of Careers|
The episode begins with Claire, Samantha, and Joey playing a game of hide-and-go-seek with Barney. Mel the Mailman and Baby Bop arrive shortly afterwards, and he comments on how her tricycle reminds him of when he was young. Hearing this, Baby Bop decides that she would like to be three forever.After the children explain that she cannot stay the same age forever and Barney tells her she will not be able to get a job, Baby Bop inquires as to what a job really is. Barney proceeds to explain that jobs often help people, such as in the case of teachers and doctors. Baby Bop starts to get excited about the prospect of one day building a house or teaching ballet, so she tries on various outfits to spark her imagination.
To conclude, Barney takes Baby Bop back out to the Park so see the various jobs in action. It is then that she concludes that she won't be three forever, but would like to enjoy her tricycle until at least her next birthday.
- This episode marked the only appearance of Joey.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya