|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 8A|
|Air date||September 27, 2006|
|Written by||Fred Holmes|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||Counting and Numbers|
BJ's Snack Attack
BJ and Riff find a pirate map, but in order to find the treasure, they have to be able to count. Since Baby Bop hasn't learned to count yet, Barney offers to help teach her so she is not left behind. In the end, Baby Bop learns to count.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Ryan, Bethany and Peter and the only appearance of Morgan.
- Even though BJ and Riff appear in this episode, they don't sing songs in this episode.
- This episode was released on the episode video, 1-2-3 Learn.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.