|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 6, Episode 11|
|Air date||April 3, 2000|
|Written by|| Noreen Davis|
|Directed by||Alexander Laughton|
|Theme|| Exercise Activities|
Brushing Up On Teeth
Things are really "jumping" on the playground. "Coach Barney" leads the kids and Baby Bop on a day-long exploration of fun and fitness. Stephen shows his friends his brand new pair of glasses, and Barney helps guide the kids through fun lessons about muscles, healthy snacks, teamwork, and exercise! All in all, it's a "feel good" day that can help the kids learn how to "feel good" for a lifetime!
- Barney Theme Song
- Move Your Body
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- The Exercise Song
- Snackin' On Healthy Food
- I Can Laugh
- The Gaggle, Giggle, Wiggle Dance
- When You Have A Ball
- Exercising, Won't You Come and Join Me?
- I Love You
- This was the second/final episode to be written by Noreen Davis.
- This episode premiered the same day as the premiere of Between the Lions.
|• Stick with Imagination! • Itty Bitty Bugs • Grandparents are Grand • Snack Time! • A Sunny, Snowy Day
• You've Got to Have Art • Five Kinds of Fun! • Count Me In! • Who's Who At The Zoo? • Birthday Olé
• Excellent Exercise! • Brushing Up On Teeth • A "Little" Mother Goose • Good Job! • It's Home To Me
• How Does Your Garden Grow? • You Can Do It! • Here Comes the Firetruck! • Ready, Set, Go! • You Are Special