|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the song.|
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Four Seasons Day|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||April 13, 1992|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||The Four Seasons|
Eat, Drink And Be Healthy!
The Treasure Of Rainbow Beard
Talk about the weather! The kids do much more than that as Barney squeezes all four seasons into one rollicking imaginary holiday. You won't believe how much fun you can have celebrating the wind, rain, and the snow. There's a barrel-full of songs about Spring's showers, Summer's warmth, Fall's leaves, and Winter's chill.
- Barney Theme Song
- Four Seasons Day
- Rain Medley: (Little Drops of Water; Rain, Rain, Go Away; and It's Raining, It's Pouring)
- If It Never Ever Rained Again
- Mister Sun
- Fall Song
- Winter's Wonderful
- Skating, Skating
- I Love You
- This episode marked:
- During the Barney Says segment, there is an alternate angle shot of Michael and Shawn together after Barney sings the first two lines of "Skating, Skating".
- We learn that winter is Luci's favorite time of the year.
- The Barney doll doesn't wink at the end; instead a snowflake lands on his nose, and melts off with a spark.
- This is the second time Barney falls asleep. The first was in Waiting for Santa.
- The kids at the beginning of the episode whom Luci says goodbye to were named Sarah and Louis.