|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Glad to Be Me|
|Season 10, Episode 6A|
|Air date||September 25, 2006|
|Written by||Cheryl Ammeter|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||Self-Esteem & Social Skills|
Riff has many special qualities, but sometimes his shyness makes it hard for him to meet new friends. When Barney introduces Riff to some of his friends in the park, it's Baby Bop who ends up feeling less than special as the kids seem more impressed with Riff and his special talents. Barney helps Baby Bop realize that there's more to being special than the things you can do. The way you feel and the way you make others feel makes you special, too.
- Barney Theme Song
- I Hear Music Everywhere
- I Can Do
- Everyone is Special
- The Baby Bop Hop
- A Friend Like You
- I Love You (Only on the Netflix/Kindle release of the episode)
- Despite Barney introducing his friends to Riff, David already knew him in "Airplanes".
- This episode was featured in Most Huggable Moments.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya