Let's Go to the Fire House is a Barney Home Video that was released on March 13, 2007.
The home video starts where the firefighters being summoned to help a woman whose foot is stuck. But when they get her inside the ambulance, Chief Arnett realizes that their mascot/rescue dog Scout has disappeared.
A few days later, Barney and his friends honor the courage and caring of these everyday heroes. The adventure begins in the park, as Barney helps the children imagine what they'll be when they grow up. BJ finds a dog (who is really Scout, the missing rescue dog), and while Barney tries to explain that the dog may have a home, BJ doesn't want to listen to Barney's advice. A smoke alarm goes off in the caboose, and firefighters rush to the park. Fortunately, it's a false alarm, caused by one of Riff's inventions.
Baby Bop wants to know, "What makes a hero?" and BJ is surprised to learn that "his" dog may be the firehouse mascot and a working rescue dog. After an action-packed visit to the firehouse, Baby Bop understands what being a hero means - and she's found one more hero to honor....her big brother, BJ.
Taped on Location: Frisco Fire Station #5 and The City of Frisco Texas
- Barney (Voice: Dean Wendt, Costume: Carey Stinson)
- Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson, Costume: Jeff Ayers)
- BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz, Costume: Kyle Nelson)
- Riff (Voice: Michaela Dietz, Costume: Adam Brown)
- Ryan (Reese Wilson)
- Tracy (Victoria Lennox)
- Amy (Molly Wilson)
- Fire Chief Arnett (Sonny Franks)
- Firefighter Houston (Walter Fauntleroy)
- Firefighter Carmon (Angela Gair)
- Firefighter George (J Taylor)
- Scout/Snuffles the Dog (Roo)
- Teenage Girl (Debby Ryan)
- Hiker (Terri Schmidt)
- "Let's Go"
- "When I Grow Up"
- "The Idea Song"
- "Best of Friends"
- "Let's Do the Tricks My Doggie Does"
- "People Helping Other People"
- "Here Comes the Firetruck"
- "Living in the Fire House"
- "Everybody Needs a Nap" (Scene Taken from: "Butterflies")
- "When I'm a Firefighter"
- "Thinkety Think"
- "Clean Up" (Scene Taken from: Happy Mad Silly Sad: Putting a Face to Feelings / "Caring Hearts")
- "Exercise Is Good For You"
- Fire Safety Medley: "Never Play with Matches" / "Stop, Drop, and Roll" / "Get Low and Go"
- "Hurry, Hurry, Put the Suit On"
- "I Love You"
Behind the Scenes
Production for this video took place in May 2006.
- This video marked:
- The first video to have the current HIT Entertainment logo.
- The final video until "Playground Fun!" to have the 2001 HIT Entertainment logo.
- Another time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It was Ryan pushes the Barney doll down the slide.
- Incidentally, this also marks the second time that the Barney doll goes down the slide. The first time was "It's Hot! It's Cold!".
- Another video to be filmed on location.
- The song, "Let's Go", would later be used in every Season 12 episode.
- This video was uploaded to the official Barney YouTube channel on April 22, 2022, though with its title mistakenly swapped with Let's Go to the Farm, which had been uploaded a week earlier.