- This video is not to be confused with the episode "Let's Make Music!".
Let's Make Music is a Barney Home Video that was released on September 5, 2006.
It's time for a musical adventure at Barney's Fantasy Fair! When a little girl named "Melanie" dreams of playing her violin in a talent show, Barney, Baby Bop, and BJ help her realize her dreams with the help of a new dino friend, "Riff", who is Baby Bop's and BJ's cousin. Riff knows how to find music everywhere! Then, he shows the friends all about music and sounds as they sing songs, ride amazing rides, and play games! They also discover that some dreams are even bigger than they imagined. So, let's go to the fair, join in the fun, and let's make music together!
Filming Location: Frisco Commons Park (Frisco, Texas) & Bob Woodruff Park (Plano, Texas)
- Barney (Costume: Carey Stinson, Voice: Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Costume: Jeff Ayers, Voice: Julie Johnson)
- BJ (Costume: Kyle Nelson, Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Riff (Costume: Adam Brown, Voice: Michaela Dietz) (debut)
- Melanie (Kelly Eichenholz) (debut)
- Mary (Charlet Dupar)
- Mr. Knickerbocker (Todd Haberkorn) (debut)
- Mom/The Red Queen (Shannon McGrann)
- Dad/Mr. Hatter (Ron Gonzales)
- Tucker (Marco Rodriguez)
- Heidi the Dog
- Hot Air Ballonist (Kevin Kalbac)
- The Juggler (Jimmy Perini)
- Girl (Madison Pettis)
- Photographer (Paul Taylor)
- Acrobats - Cody Lippert, Brian Neeper, Sheridan Stills, Nica Taylor
- Dancers - Brian Hunt, Emily Lockhart, Mary Michael Patterson, Erica Rhodes, Ahmad Simmons, Christie Sullivan
- "Trying on Dreams"
- "I Just Can't Wait"
- "I Hear Music Everywhere"
- "Imagine a Place"
- "Adventuring at the Fair"
- "Mary Had A Little Lamb (Remix)"
- "Trying Something New"
- "Hey, Look at Me! I Can Fly!"
- "Mr. Knickerbocker"
- "How Does This Thing Work?"
- "The Elephant Song"
- "You Can Make Music with Anything"
- "Why Can't I?"
- "Laugh With Me!"
- "Trying on Dreams" (Reprise)
- "Adventuring at the Fair" (Reprise)
- "I Love You"
Behind the Scenes
Production for this video took place in June 2005.
- This video marked:
- The first video that was never released on VHS because Barney VHS tapes become obsolete worldwide.
- The first video to be distributed by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
- Another video to be filmed on location.
- The final video to have the Barney Home Video logo before the video starts.
- The only home video to be released in 2006, though it was actually produced and filmed the previous year.
- This video was originally called Trying On Dreams.
- Although Carey Stinson was Barney's costume performer throughout the main video, Josh Martin performed Barney for the DVD's main menu / DVD Bonus Features on the DVD release despite his name not being listed in the credits. Josh would later play Barney for the final time during Barney's Big Purple Bus Tour.
- In the United Kingdom and Australia, the title was called Let's Go to the Fair.
- This video marks the first appearances of Melanie, Riff, and Mr. Knickerbocker.
- The first time Barney is seen coming to life off the screen.
- If you listen carefully during the song, "You Can Make Music with Anything", you can hear Barney, Baby Bop, and BJ singing way off screen.
- The version of "I Love You" from this video would be later used in "The Sleepless Sleepover" where that version has the violin music cut off.
- This video was released on Marisa Salatino's eleventh birthday and four years after "Puppy Love" aired.