|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the 2006 home video of the same name.|
|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Let's Make Music!|
|Season 9, Episode 3|
|Air date||September 8, 2004|
|Written by||Michael Anthony Steele|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Barney and the children learn about music, so they decide to make their very own marching band. The kids make their own instruments. David makes a drum, Kami makes a horn and Stacy makes a flute. Barney becomes the band leader and he gets his very own baton. Then, Barney and the children all get to wear marching band hats for their band and they march in the caboose. Snare musical instruments play in the background when Barney marches.
- Barney Theme Song
- The Clapping Song
- Mr. Knickerbocker
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- Music Is For Everyone
- The Marching Song
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- A Rock N Roll Star
- Our Friend Barney Had A Band
- I Love You
- This episode marked the first appearance of Stacy. She technically first appeared in Movin' and Groovin' since this is one of the two episodes that it was later spilt into.
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.
|• Everybody's Got Feelings • Caring Hearts • Let's Make Music! • Movin' Along • Let Your Creativity Fly!
• Imagine That! • All About Me • My Baby Brother • Keep On Truckin' • I'm A Builder • Coming On Strong
• Let's Play Games! • You Can Count on Me! • A Wonderful World of Colors and Shapes • Easy as ABC
• Look What I Can Do! • Making a Move! • Home, Safe Home • On the Road Again
• My Friends, The Doctor and the Dentist