|Little Jack Horner|
|Debuted in||Let's Help Mother Goose!|
Polly Put the Kettle On
The Muffin Man
Little Jack Horner is a is a popular English language nursery rhyme that has the Roud Folk Song Index number of 13027. First mentioned in the 18th century, it was early associated with acts of opportunism, particularly in politics. Moralists rewrote and expanded the poem so as to counter its celebration of greediness. This rhyme first appeared in Let's Help Mother Goose!.
- Little Jack Horner sat in the corner
- eating his Christmas pie.
- He put in his thumb
- and pulled out a plum
- and said, "What a good boy am I!"
Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme Used In...
- Let's Help Mother Goose!
- Barney's Magical Musical Adventure
- Barney Rhymes with Mother Goose (Episode Featured: Let's Help Mother Goose!)
- Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm
- Barney's Rockin' Rhyme Time (Video Featured: Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm)
- Barney Live! - The Let's Go Tour
- Mother Goose Collection (Video Featured: Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm)