|Barney & Friends Episode|
|My Friends, The Doctor and the Dentist|
|Season 9, Episode 20|
|Air date||May 13, 2005|
|Written by||Jeanne Simpson|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Dentists and Doctors|
Being Clean and Healthy
On the Road Again
Welcome, Cousin Riff
"My Friends, The Doctor and the Dentist" is the twentieth and final episode from the ninth season of Barney & Friends. It is a semi-remake of "Doctor Barney is Here!", "The Dentist Makes Me Smile", "A Picture of Health" and "Brushing Up on Teeth".
Barney and his friends have fun pretending to be dentists and doctors. Barney reassures Laura that it's natural to lose a baby tooth and that we need to keep our teeth clean by brushing them. Regular visits to the dentist also keep our teeth healthy. Barney reminds us that to keep our bodies strong, we need to exercise and eat healthy food.
- Barney Theme Song
- Brushing My Teeth
- What Would I Do Without My Teeth?
- Squishy, Squashy, Washy
- The Doctor is a Friend of Mine (Scene Taken from: Happy Mad Silly Sad: Putting a Face to Feelings)
- Exercising, Won't You Come and Join Me? (Scene Taken from: Ready, Set, Play!)
- The Yum Yum Song
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- I Love You
- This episode uses some dentist office scenes from The Adventure Screen segment of "Brushing Up on Teeth". Also, Barney says the same exact lines from that episode.
- This episode was featured in Let's Go to the Doctor.
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.