|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 19A|
|Air date||October 12, 2006|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||The neighborhood & helping others|
The episode begins with Baby Bop and BJ looking for sticks to give to Riff. When he comes by, Riff explains that is thankful for their efforts, but that he is in fact looking for his lost drumsticks. Barney asks if he has looked everywhere in the neighborhood, and the dinosaurs all agree that it'd be a good place to start there. He produces a map of the neighborhood, and they begin searching.At the library, Riff comes to the realization that he still had his drumsticks with him there. He explains that they must've left with him, as he was asked to be quiet due to his playing them against the bookcases. They go to the florist shop and decide the sticks aren't there either before heading over to the grocery store.
Baby Bop explains that if he had been carrying a bag of groceries, he wouldn't have been able to carry his drumsticks as well. They come to this realization as BJ bites into what he thinks is a breadstick, but is in fact one of Riff's drumsticks. The episode concludes with Riff thanking the others for helping him find his sticks.
- Barney Theme Song
- Lookin' Round My Neighborhood (Scene Taken from: "On the Road Again")
- The Library
- Walk Around the Block
- A Friend Like You
- This episode was featured in Perfectly Purple.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya