|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Our Furry Feathered Fishy Friends|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air date||July 24, 1995|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Bruce Deck|
The kids brought their pets for show and tell at school as Barney and the kids talk about taking care of pets. The pets are Julie's dog, Scooter, Kathy's parakeet, Priscilla, Carlos's pets are Fluffy the kitten and Super, Dee and Duper the fish and Kenneth's rabbit, Snuggles.
Stories: Harry the Dirty Dog
- Barney Theme Song
- Do Your Ears Hang Low?
- Let's Do the Tricks My Doggie Does
- The Little Bird
- Pretty Kitty Blues
- Down By the Bay
- Let's Take Care of Our Pets
- The Barney Bag
- Hippity Hop to the Barber Shop
- I Love You
- This is the 2nd appearance of Julie's adopted puppy. On this episode, she reveals that she named him Scooter.
- A reference is made to "A Welcome Home".
- It is revealed that Kathy's apartment doesn't allow dogs and cats, and her grandmother is allergic to their fur.
- Carlos's goldfish are named Super, Dee, and Duper; a pun on Barney's famous catch phrase ("Super-dee-duper!").