"Pat-A-Cake" is one of the oldest and most widely known surviving English nursery rhymes. It was published in 1698 but it is unknown who wrote the song. The song first appeared in the Barney franchise in Three Wishes.
Pat-A-Cake, Pat-A-Cake, Baker's man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Roll it, and pat it, and mark it with a "B",
and put it in the oven for Moonkin/Barney/baby and me.
Mother Goose/Children's Song Used In...
- Three Wishes
- Let's Help Mother Goose!
- Barney's Magical Musical Adventure
- Shopping for a Surprise!
- Run, Jump, Skip and Sing
- Barney's Musical Scrapbook (Scene Taken from: "Shopping for a Surprise!")
- It's Tradition
- Books Are Fun!
- I Love to Sing with Barney
- Walk Around the Block with Barney
- Vamos Juntos a Cantar
- Barney's Musical Castle
- Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm
- Barney Rocks
- El Castillo Musical de Barney
- Corre, Brinca, Salta y Canta
- The Barney Boogie
- Barney Live! - The Let's Go Tour