|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Play It Safe!|
|Season 7, Episode 14|
|Air date||October 11, 2002|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Ben Vaughn|
Spring Into Fun!
Three Lines, Three Corners
Baby Bop wants to play nurse to BJ and put bandages all over him, but BJ is not injured. It does, however, provide the perfect opportunity for Barney to remind Baby Bop that bandages are for real boo-boos and to review safety rules for playgrounds and parks. As the song says, "Saying Be Careful Means I Love You." There are rules to remember when playing ball, swinging, sliding, and climbing. While putting on a puppet show, the kids find that Mother Goose nursery rhyme characters, such as Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill and Jack Be Nimble, weren't always careful enough. Baby Bop continues to eagerly await a real boo-boo so she can play nurse, and a rambunctious BJ isn't very careful about being careful. When BJ trips over a toy, Baby Bop finally gets to bandage a real boo-boo. Accidents may happen, but when they do, a little love from Barney is just what the doctor ordered.
- Barney Theme Song
- Ride Away, Ride Away
- Saying "Be Careful" Means I Love You
- When You Have a Ball
- Swingin' Up and Down
- The Noble Duke of York
- On the Bridge of Avignon
- Humpty Dumpty
- This episode was included as a bonus on the home video Ready, Set, Play!.
- Working Title: "Boo Boo Bop!"
- In some international versions, this episode was shortened.
|•All Aboard! • Up, Down and Around! • Tea-riffic Manners • Puppy Love • Bunches of Boxes • Stop! Go!
• Red, Yellow and Blue! • Play for Exercise! • Come Blow Your Horn! • A New Friend • Numbers! Numbers!
• This Way In! This Way Out! • Spring Into Fun! • Play It Safe! • Three Lines, Three Corners • A Parade of Bikes
• It's a Happy Day! • My Family and Me • Splish! Splash! • BJ's Really Cool House