|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 11B|
|Air date||October 2, 2006|
|Written by||Karl Geurs|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Barney teaches Baby Bop the concept of rhythm, when Barney and his friends begin to start their own Marching Band parade.
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.