|Season 11, Episodes 209-228|
|Executive Producers||Karen Barnes|
|Writers|| Stephen White|
Michael Anthony Steele
|Directors|| Jim Rowley|
|Musical Directors||Joseph Phillips|
|Production Company|| HIT Entertainment|
Connecticut Public Television
|Season Premiere||September 17, 2007|
|Season Finale||October 12, 2007|
- Barney (Voice: Dean Wendt) / Body: Carey Stinson) [40/40]
- Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson / Body: Jeff Ayers) [24/40]
- BJ (Voice:Patty Wirtz / Body: Kyle Nelson) [27/40]
- Riff (Voice: Michaela Dietz / Body: Adam Brown ) [23/40]
- Ryan (Reese Wilson) [13/40]
- Tracy (Victoria Lennox) [11/40]
- David (Emilio Mazur) [11/40]
- Laura (Julia Nicholson) [8/40]
- Melanie (Kelly Eichenholz) [8/40]
- Rachel (Hunter Pecunia) [8/40]
- Eva (Laikyn Garcia) (debut) [7/40]
- Victor (Nathaniel Quijano) (debut) [6/40]
- Megan (Molly Wilson) [5/40]
- Olivia (Brenna Demerson) [5/40]
- Nathan (Preston Falconer) (debut) [5/40]
- Tyler (Hunter Knoche) (debut) [5/40]
- Sofia (Halle Tomlinson) (debut) [5/40]
- Tori (Ariel Sanders) (debut) [5/40]
- Marcos (Jeremy Becerra) (debut) [3/40]
- Mei (Kathryn Yee-Young) (debut) [3/40]
- Dylan (Donovan Mbroh) (debut) [2/40]
- Lily (Luxy Banner) (debut) [2/40]
- Myra (Lexi ten Napel) (debut) [2/40]
- Noah (Keeton Green) (debut) [2/40]
- Heidi (Beckett Galloway-Chapa) (debut) [2/40]
- Claire (Alexia Bailey) [2/40]
- Kelly (Alexandra O'Brien) [1/40]
- Lucas (Victor Lopez) [1/40]
- Zachary Soliz (played Melanie's Brother in "The Sleepless Sleepover")
- Hayden Tweedie (comes back to play Sarah in "The Whole Truth")
- Steven Walters (played the Balloon Vendor in "Bop 'til You Drop" and plays the Turtle and the Frog in "The Nature of Things")
- Shannon McGrann (played as the Owl and Duck in "The Nature of Things" and Susan in "Best in Show")
- R. Bruce Elliott (played Ryan's Grandpa in "Grandpa's Visit")
- Lisa Baker (played Mom in "Listen!")
- Grady Spears (as himself in "Trail Boss Barney")
- Jessica Angelskhan (played Rancher Carolyn in "Trail Boss Barney")
- Tiffany McEvers (played Rancher Samantha in "Trail Boss Barney")
- Maria Durand (played the Mime in "Get Happy!")
- Devyn Crook (played Terry in "For the Fun of It")
- Molly Wilson, Madison Le, Sinjin Vengas, Leesa Zimmerman, Kenneth Ball, Paul Ledet, Emily Levinson, and Shafer Wilkerson (played the Royal Ball Dancers in "No, No, No!")
- Devin Turnham (played Dana in "Beethoven's Hear!")
- Alan Pollard (played Mr. Beethoven in "Beethoven's Hear!")
- Laurel Whitsett, Alison Tolman, Gazel Poignard and Joe Nemmers (played Moms in "Sweet Treats")
- Bryce Cass (played as Ramon in "Sweet Treats")
- Kattia Prado (as Ramon's Mom in "Sweet Treats")
- Alison Mack (played as Heidi in "That's What a Mommy Is")
- Cara Serber (played as Heidi's Mother in "That's What a Mommy Is")
- Kyler Lanning (played as Baby Andrew in "That's What a Mommy Is")
- Summer Selby (played Tracy's Mother in "That's What a Mommy Is")
- Christine Cunningham, Blake Davidson, Jacquelyn Lengfelder, and Sam Presley (played the Christmas Carolers in "Gift of the Dinos")
- Paul Taylor (as the Mailman in "A Visit to Santa")
- Jeff Ayers (played as one of Santa's Elves in "A Visit to Santa")
- Kyle Nelson (played as one of Santa's Elves in "A Visit to Santa")
- Adam Brown (played as one of Santa's Elves in "A Visit to Santa")
- Steve Jones (played Santa Claus in "A Visit to Santa")
|1||209||"Pistachio" and "Full Team Ahead"||Stephen White||Jim Rowley||September 17, 2007|
| Pistachio: After Barney eats too many pistachios, his friends show him the importance of eating them in moderation.
Full Team Ahead: BJ excludes his cousin from his baseball team, after not having any athletic ability. Barney teaches him that the best way to play baseball is to share the experience with all of his friends.
New Barney Songs: Can't Get Enough
|2||210||"The Magic Words" and "Litterbot"||Karl Geurs / Michael Anthony Steele||Jim Rowley||September 18, 2007|
| The Magic Words: When Baby Bop forgets to use "Please" and "Thank You", Barney tells her the story of "The Princess and the Magic Words" where a princess could not say the magic words because she did not use them often.
Litterbot: Riff creates a robot that cleans up trash from the park. When the robot malfunctions, it's up to Riff and his friends to lend a helping hand.
New Barney Songs: What Should I Do?
|3||211||"Bop 'til You Drop" and "The Sleepless Sleepover"||Jim Lewis||Steven Feldman & Fred Holmes||September 19, 2007|
| Bop 'til You Drop: After Baby Bop loses her pink balloon, her friends give her a whistle to signal for them to play together. When she becomes too bossy, Barney teaches her the importance of being a good friend.
The Sleepless Sleepover: Barney helps Melanie get over her fear of sleeping outside tonight at a sleepover campout in the park.
New Barney Songs: None
|4||212||"Little Red Rockin' Hood" and "The Whole Truth"||Fred Holmes||Fred Holmes||September 20, 2007|
| Little Red Rockin' Hood: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Riff and the kids put on a twist on a classic fairy tale story of "Little Red Rockin' Hood" where a wolf and a young girl combined their music together to form "Country Rock."
The Whole Truth: After BJ takes credit for Sarah's painting, Barney teaches him to always be honest with his friends.
|5||213||"The Wind and the Sun" and "The Nature of Things"||Michael Anthony Steele||Fred Holmes||September 21, 2007|
| The Wind and the Sun: When Baby Bop and BJ fight to use the same place in the park, Barney tells them the story called "The Wind and the Sun"
The Nature of Things: After Rachel makes a mess in the park, she dreams about how littering affects many animal homes.
New Barney Songs: The Wind
|6||214||"The New Kid" and "Grandpa's Visit"||Dean Stefan||Fred Holmes||September 24, 2007|
| The New Kid: After Riff befriends a new kid, BJ fears that Riff is not his friend any more.
Grandpa's Visit: Ryan's grandfather visits the park in search of a special bird.
New Barney Songs: The Things I Want to Do
|7||215||"The Big Garden" and "Listen!"||Karl Geurs||Jim Rowley||September 25, 2007|
| The Big Garden: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and the kids harvest crops in the garden in the park.
Listen!: Barney's friends help Detective Riff figure out where a strange noise is coming from.
New Barney Songs: Welcome to My Tea Party
|8||216||"Lost and Found" and "Pot Full of Sunshine"||Karl Geurs||Jim Rowley||September 26, 2007|
| Lost and Found: After promising he would take care of the circus tickets, BJ loses them and sets out to find them.
Pot Full of Sunshine: Baby Bop helps take care of a flower. After her flower died, Barney and the kids help her feel better.
|9||217||"Trail Boss Barney" and "Get Happy!"||Fred Holmes||Fred Holmes||September 27, 2007|
| Trail Boss Barney: Barney takes his friends to a working ranch.
Get Happy!: Riff creates a device to make Olivia happy.
New Barney Songs: None
|10||218||"For the Fun of It" and "Starlight, Star Bright"||Michael Anthony Steele / Karl Geurs||Steven Feldman & Fred Holmes||September 28, 2007|
| For the Fun of It: BJ wants to learn a basketball trick just like his friend Terry. Through the process, he learns the importance of perseverance.
Starlight, Star Bright: During a sleepover campout, Baby Bop sees a shooting star and wonders where it had gone.
|11||219||"Big as Barney" and "No, No, No!"||Karl Geurs / Cheryl Ammeter||Fred Holmes||October 1, 2007|
| Big as Barney: After observing the positive impact Barney has on his friends, Ryan decides that he wants to act and look just like Barney.
No, No, No!: Baby Bop is frustrated about hearing "No" all the time. So, Barney tells her the story of Cinderella.
New Barney Songs: Nobody Likes To Hear No!
|12||220||"The Emperor's Contest" and "Beethoven's Hear!"||Charlotte Spivey||Jim Rowley||October 2, 2007|
| The Emperor's Contest: After Ryan thinks about cheating in a fishing contest, Barney tells him a story about how a boy became emperor by being honest.
Beethoven's Hear!: After Riff wonders if he would still like music if he was deaf, Barney introduces one of the best deaf musicians of all time - Beethoven.
New Barney Songs: Honesty
|13||221||"Guess Who?" and "Sweet Treats"||Karl Geurs / Don Gillies||Steven Feldman||October 3, 2007|
| Guess Who?: Riff decides on a costume for the Halloween Party.
Sweet Treats: Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Riff and the kids go trick-or-treating at the Halloween party in the park. After Ramon loses all his Halloween candies, BJ shares his Halloween candies with him.
New Barney Songs: None
|14||222||"Best in Show" and "The Chase"||Jim Lewis||Fred Holmes||October 4, 2007|
| Best in Show: Susan lets BJ enter her dog Pilgrim in a dog show!
The Chase: After the kids fight over wanting to do the same thing, Barney tells them a Native American story that teaches to be yourself and not follow to the crowd.
|15||223||"Dream Big" and "That's What a Mommy Is"||Debbie Boyle Perry||Fred Holmes||October 5, 2007|
| Dream Big: Hoping to go to Mars in outer space, Riff builds his own rocket ship. When his plans do not succeed, Barney teaches him the importance of sticking to his dreams.
That's What a Mommy Is: After witnessing many helpful and caring mothers in the park, Baby Bop wonders what makes a really good mommy.
New Barney Songs: None
|16||224||"The Shrinking Blankey" and "The Awful Tooth"||Kayte Kuch||Brian Mack||October 8, 2007|
| The Shrinking Blankey: Baby Bop is concerned that she may be outgrowing her blankey.
The Awful Tooth: Barney and his friends help Riff overcome his fear of the dentist.
New Barney Songs: None
|17||225||"The Blame Game" and "What's Your Name?"||Greg Sumner / Debbie Boyle Perry||Steven Feldman||October 9, 2007|
| The Blame Game: Marcos accidentally breaks Melanie's project and fears that she may not want to be his friend anymore. Barney teaches him that a good friend is an honest friend.
What's Your Name?: Myra believes that her name is boring. So, Barney's friends figure out the origin of their names.
New Barney Songs: Barney's Name Game
|18||226||"The Magic Caboose" and "BJ the Great"||Michael Maurer||Fred Holmes||October 10, 2007|
| The Magic Caboose: Barney and the kids board the magic caboose to take pretend trips to different countries.
BJ the Great: BJ wants to become a great magician, but does not want to practice. When he thinks he has turned his sister into a turtle, he learns that practice makes perfect.
New Barney Songs: Uh-Oh, Yikes, Whoopsie
|19||227||"Gift of the Dinos" and "A Visit to Santa"||Karl Geurs / Debbie Boyle Perry||Fred Holmes||October 11, 2007|
| Gift of the Dinos: During a secret santa session, BJ and Riff decide to give up their prized possessions to give the ultimate gift to each other.
A Visit to Santa: Melanie misses the mailman when she wasn't getting her Christmas letter to him on time, so Barney takes her on a trip to Santa's workshop at the North Pole to deliver her Christmas wish list to Santa.
New Barney Songs: Santa's Wrapping Crew
|20||228||"Riff's Musical Zoo" and "The Princess and the Frog"||Michael Maurer / Michael Anthony Steele||Steven Feldman / Fred Holmes||October 12, 2007|
| Riff's Musical Zoo: After Tracy's Mom can't take the kids to the zoo, Riff uses stuffed animals and musical instruments to mimic animals sounds to create a "musical zoo"!
The Princess and the Frog: After Baby Bop promises Ryan to watch his pet frog, Barney tells her the story of "The Princess and the Frog" to remind her to always keep her promises.
New Barney Songs: None
- This season marked:
- In this season and season ten, Barney comes to life after the theme song. However, in the first halves of some episodes of this season, Barney comes to life at the beginning of the actual episode.
- Despite Riff not appearing in "The Magic Caboose" / "BJ The Great", Michaela Dietz and Adam Brown are credited for being the voice and costume respectively.
- Some halves of these episodes had different titles in the program guides of some PBS stations like "Storyteller" and "What's in a Name?" (not to be confused with the season five episode).