|Barney & Friends Episode|
|Season 10, Episode 18B|
|Air date||October 11, 2006|
|Written by||Perri Verdino-Gates|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Barney tells Baby Bop the story of "The Princess Without a Song to Sing." In this original fairytale, Baby Bop imagines herself as the "sad little princess" trying to find her unique song. Barney, BJ and Riff all become characters in the story, each sharingtheir songs and revealing an element of song, sound, rhythm and feeling. With their help, the princess finds her song and is delighted to sing it for her friends!
Stories: The Princess Without a Song to Sing
Behind the Scenes
- During the filming of this episode, A picture of Barney is seen on the right side of the screen.
- This episode marked:
|•Welcome, Cousin Riff and Special Skills • Airplanes and Boats • Butterflies and Bugs • Shapes and Colors
• Seeing and Hearing • Glad to Be Me and Arts • Movement and BJ's Snack Attack • Counting and Letters
• Pets and Vets • Winter and Summer • Caring and Rhythm • Playing Games and Fun with Reading
• Making Mistakes and Separation • Days of the Week and Sharing • Rabbits and Ducks and Fish
• Mother Goose and Fairy Tales • Things I Can Do and Differences • Dancing and Singing
• Neighborhoods and Careers • China and Kenya