Start Singing with Barney is an album that was released on November 11, 2003. It was the first Barney album that wasn't a previous released album or an album that featured old recordings to be released under Koch Records and HIT Entertainment.
It was the first album to have the Barney character be voiced by Dean Wendt and was the last english album to be released under the Barney Music Label. The label would be later featured on non-english Barney albums.
Following the release of Start Singing with Barney, a spanish language version, Juguemos a Cantar con Barney was released on March 1, 2005.
- Alphabet Song
- Bumpin' Up and Down
- What Shall We Make Today?
- Clean Up
- The Clapping Song
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Baby Bop Hop
- Silly Sounds
- By Myself
- I Love to Read/Books Are Fun!
- Brushing My Teeth
- Squishy, Squashy, Washy
- Buckle Up My Seatbelt/Riding in the Car
- The Gaggle, Giggle, Wiggle Dance/The Dino Dance
- Down By the Bay/It's a Fun, Fun Sunny Day!
- The Duckies Do
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- The Popcorn Song
- Laugh With Me!
- I Can Laugh
- I Love You
- After not being used for eight years, the song, "Riding in the Car" returns in this album, since "Are We There Yet?".
- The music of the songs "By Myself", "Squishy, Squashy, Washy", "It's a Fun, Fun Sunny Day!", and "Pumpernickel" are taken directly from Barney Rocks! but are now re-recorded under Dean's voice. "By Myself" keeps the same audio of Julie Johnson who voices Baby Bop but Patty Wirtz, the voice of BJ is now added in the track.