|Barney & Friends Episode|
|That's What a Mommy Is|
|Season 11, Episode 15B|
|Air date||October 5, 2007|
|Written by||Debbie Boyle Perry|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
The Shrinking Blankey
After seeing many moms playing with their kids in the park, Baby Bop is curious as to what makes somebody a mommy. With Barney's help, she learns all about what makes mommies so special.
- Hush, Little Baby
- Me and My Teddy
- Everybody Needs a Nap (Scene Taken from: "Butterflies")
- Hooray for Moms and Dads
- I Love You
- This episode marks:
- The only appearance of Heidi.
- This episode is a play on the song, "That's What an Island Is".
- Summer Selby, the actress that portrayed Miss Crisp in "Ready, Set, Go!", returns to play Mrs. Charles in this episode.
- It is revealed that Tracy's last name is Charles.
- After not being used for 12 years, the song, "Hush, Little Baby" returns in this episode, since Barney's Sleepytime Songs.
|•Pistachio and Full Team Ahead • The Magic Words and Litterbot • Bop 'til You Drop and The Sleepless Sleepover
• Little Red Rockin' Hood and The Whole Truth • The Wind and the Sun and The Nature of Things
• The New Kid and Grandpa's Visit • The Big Garden and Listen! • Lost and Found and Pot Full of Sunshine
• Trail Boss Barney and Get Happy! • For the Fun of It and Starlight, Star Bright • Big as Barney and No, No, No!
• The Emperor's Contest and Beethoven's Hear! • Guess Who? and Sweet Treats • Best in Show and The Chase
• Dream Big and That's What a Mommy Is • The Shrinking Blankey and The Awful Tooth
• The Blame Game and What's Your Name? • The Magic Caboose and BJ The Great
• Gift of the Dinos and A Visit to Santa • Riff's Musical Zoo and The Princess and the Frog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.