|Barney & Friends Episode|
|That Makes Me Mad|
|Season 8, Episode 17|
|Air date||May 11, 2004|
|Written by||Cheryl Ammeter|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
|Theme||Dealing with Anger|
Let's Go For A Ride!
It's Your Birthday, Barney!
"That Makes Me Mad" is the seventeenth episode from eighth season of Barney & Friends.
Barney asks his friends for some good ways to express anger and how to deal with it.
Stories: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Barney Theme Song
- I Put a Smile On
- I Can See It on Your Face
- If You're Angry and You Know It
- When I Get Mad
- The Bear Went Over the Mountain
- The Bears Came Back From The Mountain
- Exercising, Now We Feel Much Better
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- I Love You
- This is the second time "I Put a Smile On" is sung as a duet. The first time was in it's debut episode, "Colors All Around".
- This episode marks the only appearances of Jacklyn and Matthew. It is also unknown who played them as they are uncredited.
- This episode was featured in This Is How I Feel.
- This episode aired the same day that Let's Pretend with Barney was released.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.