|Barney & Friends Episode|
|The Magic Words|
|Season 11, Episode 2A|
|Air date||September 18, 2007|
|Written by||Karl Geurs|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
|Theme||Practicing good manners, "Please" and "Thank You"|
Full Team Ahead
When Baby Bop forgets to use "Please" and "Thank You", Barney tells her story about a princess who could not say the magic words because she did not use them often.
- Barney Theme Song
- The Land of Make-Believe
- Good Manners
- What Should I Do
- Please and Thank You
- A Friend Like You
- This episode is featured in Please & Thank You.
- This half marks the first appearances of Sofia and Victor.
|•Pistachio and Full Team Ahead • The Magic Words and Litterbot • Bop 'til You Drop and The Sleepless Sleepover
• Little Red Rockin' Hood and The Whole Truth • The Wind and the Sun and The Nature of Things
• The New Kid and Grandpa's Visit • The Big Garden and Listen! • Lost and Found and Pot Full of Sunshine
• Trail Boss Barney and Get Happy! • For the Fun of It and Starlight, Star Bright • Big as Barney and No, No, No!
• The Emperor's Contest and Beethoven's Hear! • Guess Who? and Sweet Treats • Best in Show and The Chase
• Dream Big and That's What a Mommy Is • The Shrinking Blankey and The Awful Tooth
• The Blame Game and What's Your Name? • The Magic Caboose and BJ The Great
• Gift of the Dinos and A Visit to Santa • Riff's Musical Zoo and The Princess and the Frog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.