|The N Game|
|Written by||Philip Parker|
Frosting the Cake
- Can you think of a word that starts with an "N"
- That rhymes with the word I say?
- If you know a few words that begin with "N",
- Then I think we're ready to play.
- Here it goes! Ice. (N-N-N-N-Nice)
- Pail. (N-N-N-N-Nail)
- Pickle. (N-N-N-N-Nickel)
- Hose. (N-N-N-N-Nose.)
- Can you think of other words that start with an "N"
- That rhyme with the word I say?
- If you know some more words beginning with "N",
- Then let's continue to play.
- Here we go now. Game. (N-N-N-N-Name)
- Best. (N-N-N-N-Nest)
- Tap. (N-N-N-N-Nap)
- Light. (N-N-N-N-Night)
- Well, that was fun and you've known a lot
- Of words that begin with "N".
- If we're ever just looking for something to do,
- We should play this game again.
- Last time now. Ice. (Nice)
- Pail. (Nail)
- Pickle. (Nickel)
- Hmmm... Hose. (Nose)
- Game. (Name)
- Fun. (None)
- We're all done!
Barney Song Used In...
- Alphabet Soup!
- What's In A Name?
- Grandparents Are Grand (1999)
- A to Z with Barney (Episode Featured: What's In A Name?)
- Barney's Learning Round-Up (Episode Featured: What's In A Name?)