|The T Game|
|Written by||Joe Phillips|
The Barney Boogie
- Can you think of word that starts with a 'T'
- that rhymes with the word I say?
- If you know a few words beginning with 'T',
- then I think we're ready to play.
- Here it goes! See. (T-T-T-T-Tea)
- Pail. (T-T-T-T-Tail)
- Nickel. (T-T-T-T-Tickle)
- Hose. (T-T-T-T-Toes)
- Can you think of other words that start with a 'T'
- that rhyme with the word I say.
- If you know some more words beginning with 'T',
- then let's continue to play.
- Here we go now! Free. (T-T-T-T-Tree)
- Vest. (T-T-T-T-Test)
- Nap, (T-T-T-T-Tap)
- Light. (T-T-T-T-Tight)
- Well, that was fun and you sure named a lot
- of words that began with 'T'.
- If we're ever just looking for something to do,
- we should play this game again.
- Last time now! Bag. (Tag)
- Pail. (Tail)
- Nickel. (Tickle)
- See. (Tea)
- Game. (Tame)
- Fun. (Ton)
- We're all done!
|Season Nine Songs|
|Everybody's Got Feelings • Where, Oh Where Has My Blankey Gone? • Captain Pickles • Baby Bop's Blankey • Make Way for the Truck • I'm a Builder • When I'm Old Enough to Join the Team • The T Game • Riding in a Race Car|