|We're All Friends|
|Debuted in||I Love My Friends|
Where The Wind Takes Us
The Can Can Song
We're All Friends is an original Barney song that first appeared in the new content of "I Love My Friends".
- Barum, Barum
- We're best friends! (Doo-wop.)
- Yes, we're best friends! (Shooby doo-wop bop!)
- (Barum.) No matter the weather, we're gonna stick together.
- Yes, we're best friends! (mmm, yeah)
- Through thick and thin, (Doo-di-doo-wop-wop)
- We're good friends (Doo-wop-wa-oo! Barum, barum)
- Wherever you go, I want you to know
- you're my best friend. (Oh, yeah)
- And if you call out my name... (My name)
- Yes, you know I'll be right there (Right there)
- to brighten up your day
- and show you I care!
- I care
- I care! (Barum, Barum, Barum, Barum)
- We care!
- We're all friends! (Doo-di-doo-wop. Shoo-bop)
- Barum, Barum, Barum, Barum, Barum. Doo-wop!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.