|Barney & Friends Episode|
|We've Got Rhythm|
|Season 4, Episode 4|
|Air date||November 20, 1997|
|Written by||Stephen White|
|Directed by||Fred Holmes|
Pennies, Nickels, Dimes
Tick Tock Clocks!
The peace and quiet of an otherwise typical day is shattered when BJ arrives on the scene playing his favourite drum! Barney and his friends show BJ that a drum is much more than just a noisemaker. A clapping game demonstrates the concept of rhythm and the group discovers other rhythms around them - ranging from heartbeats to jump rope games. A reading activity introduces the children to drums from many lands, and thanks to the Barney Bag, everyone gets to create a rhythm instrument of his or her own! Barney introduces a special Native American friend who shows how the drum is important to Native American culture.
- Barney Theme Song
- Jack and Jill
- BJ's Song
- The Clapping Song
- Everybody Should Listen
- The Barney Bag
- Looby Loo
- The Butterfly Dance
- Boom, Boom, Ain't It Great to Be Crazy?
- I Love You
- This episode marked:
- The only time Hannah and Maria appear together.
- The fourteenth episode where time lapse is used. In "Boom, Boom, Ain't It Great To Be Crazy", Chip, Ashley and Hannah are in their crazy costumes while staring at the camera. There is also a movable freeze frame of Chip in a crazy costume while holding toys.
- When this episode aired on Treehouse Television, "Everybody Should Listen" is sung, but cut short.
- "Rhythm" from Season 10 is a semi-remake of this episode.
|• First Day of School • Is Everybody Happy? • Pennies, Nickels, Dimes • We've Got Rhythm • Tick Tock Clocks!
• Waiting for Mr. MacRooney • Let's Build Together • It's Tradition • A Picture of Health • Play Ball!
• A Different Kind of Mystery • Going on a Bear Hunt • Let's Eat • Tree-Mendous Trees • Good, Clean Fun!
• Easy, Breezy Day! • All Mixed Up • Oh, Brother...She's My Sister • Once a Pond a Time • E-I-E-I-O