|Barney & Friends Episode|
|What's That Shadow?|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||April 20, 1992|
|Written by||Mark S. Bernthal|
|Directed by||Jim Rowley|
Down on Barney's Farm
Happy Birthday, Barney!
A big thunderstorm chases the kids into the school classroom, where they are frightened by the rain, thunder and lightning. Barney arrives and tells them how to use positive thoughts to change their fears into fun. The kids make silly monster artwork, and then pretend they are funny, friendly monsters. Barney also helps Shawn overcome his fear of dogs when he meets Min's puppy. Barney, Baby Bop, and the kids figure out ways to keep themselves unafraid.
- Barney Theme Song
- Did You Ever See a Lassie?
- If All the Raindrops
- Sampung Mga Daliri
- The Shadow Song
- The Barney Bag
- Ten Little Monsters
- Oh Dear, What Can the Matter Be?
- I Used to Be Afraid
- I Love You
- "Ride of the Valkyries" from Die Walkure is played when Barney and the kids make their own storm.
- This is the first time Baby Bop was around during "The Barney Bag".
- Min's sister makes her only appearance at the end of this episode.
|• The Queen of Make-Believe • My Family's Just Right for Me • Playing It Safe • Hop to It! • Eat, Drink and Be Healthy! |
• Four Seasons Day • The Treasure of Rainbow Beard • Going Places! • Caring Means Sharing • Down on Barney's Farm
• What's That Shadow? • Happy Birthday, Barney! • Alphabet Soup! • Our Earth, Our Home • Let's Help Mother Goose!
• Be a Friend • I Just Love Bugs • When I Grow Up... • 1-2-3-4-5 Senses! • Practice Makes Music • Hi, Neighbor!
• A Camping We Will Go! • A Splash Party, Please • Carnival of Numbers • A World of Music • Doctor Barney is Here!
• Oh, What a Day! • Home Sweet Homes • Hola, Mexico! • Everyone is Special