|Barney & Friends Episode|
|What's Your Name?|
|Season 11, Episode 17B|
|Air date||October 9, 2007|
|Written by||Debbie Boyle Perry|
|Directed by||Steven Feldman|
|Theme||The meanings of names & their origins|
The Blame Game
The Magic Caboose
Myra is afraid that her name is too ordinary, but with help from Barney and her friends, everyone comes to realize the importance of names and where they come from.
- The Alphabet Parade
- I Hear Music Everywhere
- I Am Learning to Spell My Name (Scene Taken from: "Letters")
- Sing Your Song (first verse only)
- Barney's Name Game
- I Love You
- This episode marks the last appearance of Amy played by Molly Wilson and the first appearance of Myra.
- This episode was featured in Most Huggable Moments.
|•Pistachio and Full Team Ahead • The Magic Words and Litterbot • Bop 'til You Drop and The Sleepless Sleepover
• Little Red Rockin' Hood and The Whole Truth • The Wind and the Sun and The Nature of Things
• The New Kid and Grandpa's Visit • The Big Garden and Listen! • Lost and Found and Pot Full of Sunshine
• Trail Boss Barney and Get Happy! • For the Fun of It and Starlight, Star Bright • Big as Barney and No, No, No!
• The Emperor's Contest and Beethoven's Hear! • Guess Who? and Sweet Treats • Best in Show and The Chase
• Dream Big and That's What a Mommy Is • The Shrinking Blankey and The Awful Tooth
• The Blame Game and What's Your Name? • The Magic Caboose and BJ The Great
• Gift of the Dinos and A Visit to Santa • Riff's Musical Zoo and The Princess and the Frog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.